BUSINESS SUCCESS PLANNING
Planning for the unexpected is just as important as planning for your expected business growth.
We’ll help you create a plan
to protect your business.
- If you’re unable to work
- If you or a business partner die or becomes disabled
- If a key employee becomes disabled
Your business requires your full attention.
We know it’s hard to step back from the day-to-day operations to look at the long-term picture, but planning for the unexpected is just as important as planning for your expected growth, diversification or even the sale of your business.
From key person insurance to buy-sell agreements, we’ll have you covered in case you, a partner or a key employee die or become disabled.
At Catalyst, we’ll help you create a plan to protect your business.
Catalyst Financial Group can assist you with:
- Business Continuation Planning
- Buy-Sell Strategies – To help to ensure the continuity of the business should a partner become disabled or die
- Key Person Insurance
- Executive Bonus Plans
- Business Overhead Coverage
Disability Income Insurance
To help protect your business through tough times:
- Take stock – Inventory the programs you already have in place. Determine a timeline to have them reviewed by a financial professional.
- Review personnel – Determine who your most valuable employees are. If those employees are critical to the success of your business, develop a strategy to make sure your business is protected in the event of death or disability.
- Think big picture – Work with your Catalyst Group to help outline your long-term personal and business financial goals.
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. Some of this material was developed and produced by Advisor Launchpad to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. Advisor Launchpad is not affiliated with the named representative, broker-dealer, state- or SEC-registered investment advisory firm. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.
Copyright 2018 Advisor Launchpad.
Securities, investment advisory and financial planning services offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC, Member SIPC. Supervisory Office 1300 North Walker Ave, Suite 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73103